Use the tool below to create customized and downloadable data reports and charts on the 41 health indicators the initiative assessed. Trends information is also available for several of the indicators.
To create a report:
- Select the geography of interest (county or series of counties; state; region(s); subregions; or local development district).
- Select the data indicator(s) you want to include.
- Click “Reports” to run your report. The report can be downloaded as a PDF file, exported as an Excel file, printed, or shared to a number of social media platforms.
You can also create a customized map of the data you select in our map room.
For a demonstration of how to use these tools, watch our recorded tutorial.
- Zoom closer to your area.
- Click a start point on the map to start drawing.
- Click each corner or bend of your area.
- When you're finished, double-click or complete the shape.
- Click anywhere inside a county to add it to your report area.
- To remove a county from your report area, click anywhere inside it again.